Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Activity-1 1-12-11Scientific Method

What is the Scientific Method, explain the process and steps?
 
Relate the scientific process to the experiment that you performed on surfaces and liquids.
 
When I did the experiment with the surfaces and liquids I asked myself the question what will happen when I mix theses two liquids together and what will happen when I put them on the surface.  I am using my background knowledge to make an educated guess.  By actually doing the experiment I was testing what would happen to the liquids.  I would then analyze the results.  As I was watching and observing what happened I recorded the results.  I was able to see if my educated guess was true or not.  This is a process that we do in many things in our life without even realizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment